Friday 24 February 2012

For Sarah + Jess.

Since i'm off today (with the world's most annoying headache...which is being made worse, if that's possible, because paracetemol is useless and has done nothing to ease the pain) I decided i'd have a go at doing a first draft of our "Padamoose Productions" sign with moose antlers. Please don't judge me for these awful edits...


As you can tell I have no editing ability what-so-ever however i'd like to give a special thanks to paint for being the simplest yet most amazing programme ever created. If it weren't for you paint i'd have never been able to (crapply) edit these together. Even if they are only first drafts it means alot. :) So yeah...I hope you like them? If you guys (Jess + Sarah + whoever is reading) let me know what you think, keeping in mind that i'm sick and have very low self esteem, in the comment section...

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one best. It's good, we shall put it in on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your final one up too and discuss the differences / design choices you made / audience feedback received / impact / conventions conformed to or subverted.

    ReplyDelete